警察英文秘搜
健康篇(1)
「糖尿病」的議題常出現在各種英文考試中,本期我們也來從文章中學習吧~
必考單字
單字旁有 小圖示的,記得點擊聽聽單字怎麼唸哦!
(n.) 名詞 (v.) 動詞 (adj.) 形容詞 (adv.) 副詞
現學現賣
- Exercise Tips for People With Type 2 Diabetes
給第二類型糖尿病患者的運動訣竅
- Exercise is safe—and highly recommended—for most people with type 2 diabetes, including those with complications.
運動是安全的,並且高度建議給大部分患有第二類型糖尿病者,包括帶有併發症的患者。
- Along with diet and medication, exercise will help you lower blood sugar and lose weight.
除了忌口與藥物治療,運動將會幫助你降低血糖並且減重。
- However, the prospect of diving into a workout routine may be intimidating.
然而,預期要一心投入例行的運動可能令人望而生畏。
- If you're like many newly diagnosed type 2 diabetics, you may not have exercised in years.
假設你就是最近被診斷出患有第二類型糖尿病的人,可能好幾年都沒運動了吧。
- If that's the case, don't worry: It's fine to start slow and work up.
如果是這樣,別擔心:可以慢慢開始並且逐步發展是很好的。
- These tips will help you ease back into exercise and find a workout plan that works for you.
這些技巧可以幫助你輕鬆的重拾運動並且找出對你行得通的鍛鍊計畫
- Try quick workouts
嘗試迅速的健身
- As long as you're totaling 30 minutes of exercise each day, several brief workouts are fine, says George Griffing, MD, professor of endocrinology at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
任職於聖路易市的聖路易醫學大學,內分泌專家的醫學博士喬治葛芬說,只要你每天運動共計30分鐘,就算拆成數個短版運動也可以。
- "We need people with diabetes up and moving," Dr. Griffing says.
葛芬博士還說「我們需要讓糖尿病患者起身並且活動」
- "If you can do your exercise in one 30 minute stretch, fine. But if not, break it up into increments you can manage that add up to at least 30 minutes each day."
「如果你可以做一段為時30分鐘的伸展,很好。萬一不能,幫它拆解成你可設法做到的程度且一次比一次更長的量,加起來至少一天30分鐘。」
學到賺到~
|